Tuesday 4 June 2013

Day 33 Karratha to Carnarvon 640 KM's

After a good nights sleep we had breakfast, fuelled and started the journey to Carnarvon feeling much better and ready to tackle the ride.... Until John got a puncture which I did not realise for 5 KM's , daydreaming I did not realise we was not behind me... Turn around and headed back to see what was the delay... I though he must of hit an eagle..(as there where plenty about today)... I could see John in the distance doing something with the front wheel... he was in fact putting a plug into the front tyre. I pump it up with a small pump ( see pic) and we headed off... The only other highlight of the day was the road house that charge $11.50 for a bacon and egg toastie and $4.95 for a cup of tea.

Arrived in Carnarvon around 3:30 and found a nice 2 bedroom apartment close to the pub and the water... 



No comments:

Post a Comment